MAKE A DONATION
Every event, every penny, and every pound helps towards making a difference to the lives of patients living with NMO.
NMO Charitable Funds
Walton Centre: 4911
John Radcliffe: 2131
Referrals to NMO Service
We welcome all referrals for:
- People with suspected NMOSD
- People diagnosed with NMOSD
- Uncertainty of diagnosis for people with recurrent Transverse Myelitis/Optic Neuritis
- Differential diagnosis for MS
- Advice regarding management
- Queries on all aspects of treatment
- Multi-disciplinary team evaluation
NMOSD UK Paediatric Service
For children and adolescents with NMOSD, all care is managed by a consultant paediatrician who works closely with the NMOSD clinical team.
Dr Rachel Kneen, Consultant Paediatrician Dr Saleel Chandratre,
Alder Hey Hospital, Liverpool John Radcliffe, Oxford
How to refer to the NMOSD Service
Send a referral letter to Dr Jacob, at the Walton Centre, Liverpool OR Dr Palace at Oxford, giving a brief history of the patient’s condition and/or symptoms.
Referrals received from consultant neurologists will be accepted, referrals direct from GP’s will be accepted if it is likely the patient has NMOSD or if the patient has AQP4 or MOG antibodies
Click here for the Rituximab referral form